I have been working on the house so far I have repaired and painted a guest bedroom, repaired the vinyl skirting so there are no more holes that animals can get through and I have planted two trees, and filled four big pots for flowers. It seems that everything takes longer than one expects and costs more too. I’m happy with the way the guest bedroom turned out as it had been a kid’s room and they had shall we say they “Issues”? I got the damage repaired and the walls needed priming then painting now the room looks nice and clean. All I need now is furniture for the room and it will be ready for guests. The skirting had holes in it from who knows what some were large enough for a small dog to go in and out. I replaced the skirting were needed and covered up the holes, the new skirting doesn’t match perfectly, but it doesn’t look bad either. I planted two more trees in front of the house for shade and found a site on-line that let’s me buy four trees a year at cost if I plant them on the West, South, or East side of the house. These trees are ordered and I will start digging holes for them later this week. Digging holes here is a challenge as the soil is hard-pan clay and rocks. I have to start a hole fill it with water and then wait till the soil softens then dig it out and do it again and again until I have the hole deep enough and wide enough for what ever I’m planting. Here are some photos of the house with the work I’ve done.